Saturday 29 December 2012

Unforgotten Love




The whole society was against me
Because she was in love with me
She had to bear much pain because of me
Her relatives were pouring anger on me


She was rich but I was poor
She was from higher caste but I was from lower
Her parents were mad in much anger
My parents were always very somber


Many a time I got threat; on the road, in the house and on the street
They told me this mistake not to repeat
Every time I suffered a rapid heartbeat
My letters were opened and crushed under their feet


My heart was dreaming about her
The very time my father told me to forget her
I was silent and also my mother
From my eyes were trickling down warm tear


One by one the letters were torn and put on fire
I was screaming and crying with much ire
I was going to lose all my desire
They were giggling and creating  satire


I stopped eating for days
I lost each and every hope's rays
I had lost all my courage
I was tied and put into the cage

The cage made my life sorrowful
This was a jail which was painful
She was sent to Liverpool
She was far away but not forgetful


My imprisonment ended; I came out
My parents were forced to leave the village out
An old man gave me their whereabouts 
With much difficulties I found them out


My mother was cooking on the road side  
My father was suffering typhoid 
Seeing them in such condition I cried
Till the time she had become someone’s bride





4 comments:

  1. love your poetic nature and rhymes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bro good to see the writing..keep it up.. keep rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pravakar... I will do so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic rhymes, understandable text, interesting story! :)

    ReplyDelete