Wednesday 12 December 2012

Thy Eye is very near to my heart
thy heart is very warm to my hearth
where we warm our loves being alone
in the dark between the trees alone

Once i dreamt of you in the war
the war of my heart and mind
where everything was against the will
the will of my being so afar

the life takes a topsy turn
Which bakes me and burn
i regret always of my birth
when i am caught hard in dearth

 O Almighty make me useful for all
give me strenght in the times and all
what if i get to grab a good deed
Even then you are at no loss instead




                                                      _______________ Sohrab Alam Ansari

5 comments:

  1. ..welcome to d world of poetry sohrab bhai..
    ..loved this amazing piece of poetry..
    ..please keep writing..everything in this world starts from scratch..have a wonderful journey.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you brother Rigzin... I have just started writing ...I am a beginner in this great field... And you people have reached milestones ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you brother Rigzin... I have just started writing ...I am a beginner in this great field... And you people have reached milestones ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sohrab, you have really good sense of poetry and your imagination is really outstanding and appreciable... your saying that you are beginner is your sublimity.. you are just touching the soul of poetry.. After so long time I read such a beautiful poem which left me to admire it.. I felt myself in Romanticism. I enjoyed the poem.. keep writing .. thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, Rajeev!! You have really given me new spirit of writing ...Inshallah , i will write some more...

      Delete