Friday 21 December 2012

The Life in Tears

   The Life in tears



Speak to all about the night
when two fates had a fight
I was chuckling in fright
Life seemed no bright
it was all about sight


People took me in laps
They were naming me perhaps
The very time came I in traps
The taste of life started with that very mishap
It was all about my life in laps

My birth gave immense happiness to all
I was happy in tears after all
My little sister was holding a doll
I was blinking my eyes to all
Thus my entry to a family, I recall


My parents first decided to send me to school
I was hardly four-year-old at that time, I recall
Every day my name was called on the roll
It was pathetic to pass the time in the mall
This was the time I got to fail and fall

The failure did not end there
I saw its face here, there and everywhere
Every time I felt it and tried to share
but not a single person came to listen near
By that time came again a new year

         
                         __________________________Sohrab Alam Ansari

No comments:

Post a Comment